Friday, March 19, 2010

Prayer Share

Friends, since I have started this blog, I have been so blessed with your out pouring of love and encouragement. Many of you have asked for me to pray for you. I have, and want to extend this invitation to all those lead to join me in praying for each other. God has blessed me with the greatest friends. Let me pray for you. I know though prayer God can bless your life. He blesses me. If you have a specific request for prayer, email, call, or post. I have had the honor to pray for several who have been following my blog. I can see God at work. Thank you for giving me the chance to see answered prayer. If you want to be a part of praying for others, join me. Philippians 4:6 " Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made unto God."

No comments:

Post a Comment