Thursday, March 4, 2010

Do you know me?

Did you know my favorite color is yellow.
Did you know that I look to God for my comfort and love.
Did you know that I cry sometimes in the night.
DId you know I want to be a writer.
Did you know that I would rather have love than money.
Did you know that I am an open person.
Did you know I am a deep thinker.
Did you know I would never do anything to hurt someone else.
Did you know I sometimes feel hurt and rejected.
Did you know I want to feel accepted for who I am.
Did you know that I want a happy life.
Did you know that I believe in for better or for worse.
Did you know that I see my faults.
Did you know I have regrets.
Did you know that I long to be with my Savior.
Did you know that I want to have deep relationships.
Did you know that I am strong, only because of Christ.
Did you know I want to feel pretty.
Did you know that I want to make a differnce in this world.
So, Do you know me?
"Yes, I do." said God

Psalms 139:14 " I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

No comments:

Post a Comment