Friday, April 16, 2010

Waiting to Exhale....


There use to be a song I listened to by that name..... "Waiting to Exhale"

"That" just about describes where I am.    I have been holding everything inside for so very long.............. I am just afraid if I ever exhale everything will come out.................. and my life story is heartbreaking.


Pure and simple, If I let myself really think about what I have been through in life, still going through.... My own heart would BREAK in two.


As I write this, tears fall from my eyes because GOD who created me, who loves me, who cares for me, must be heartbroken too. He doesn't want me to have this heartache, this pain, this suffering, THIS life.....
But, this is my life.....
So where is God during all this.........................


The same place I would be if my child were to be.............................


living a painful life,

lived a hurtful life,

been hurt.....

still hurting....

RIGHT HERE
Ready to embrace, rescue, guard, love, cherish, hold, cradle, save, defend, console, protect, comfort, shield, and heal.




For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! It's nice to not feel alone!
    This post describes me perfectly! I told my counselor yesterday that I feel like I've said "I'm ok" trying to mask my pain so many times over the past few weeks and months that some part of me actually believes it. I'm terrified to exhale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you glad God gives strength yo the needy, down trodden, !nd heart broken. He lives!!!

    God bless you my new sister friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete