Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm No BLOG-spert...

I am no BLOG-spert, I write because that is what God laid on my heart to do.

I write because I have been there, done that and God is still faithful, His truths are relevant, and His love covers all.

Everyone's life has it's share of disappointments, but GOD remains steadfast, loving, and forgiving.  I want to be more like Him. I want to share how God has healed this broken woman. I want others to know the POWER of His word. I want others to feel LOVED beyond measure.

I can only share what is real and true in my life. The only thing constant in my has been GOD. People let you down. Circumstances seem overwhelming. The future may seem bleak, but God's word says otherwise.

God is love.

God is love.

God is love.

What that means to me is that if I am hurting, God's love will heal my hurts. (Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.")  If I am unsure, God will give me reassurance. ( 1 Timothy 3:13 "Those who have served well gain an excellent standing and great assurance in their faith in Christ Jesus.")   If I don't know what to do, God will direct my path. (Proverbs 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.")


 If I sin, God will forgive  (Luke 7:47 Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little.") If I am faithful, I will have joy in the Lord. (Matthew 25:21 "His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!')
 
There are two forces within this world. Christ and Satan. Satan wants us to live in oppression. God wants to give us freedom. Real freedom.  I choose not to live in oppression anymore. I believe the truths in God's word. He is alive, He is real, He loves. There is no other way to find joy, peace, happiness, and fulfillment in life. Aren't you tired of trying to do it on your own?

Come to the Father..........

Matthew 11:28 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment