Thursday, September 2, 2010

CHOPPED

I just love the Food Network show "CHOPPED"


In this show, chefs are given 4 secret ingredients (some are down right nasty) and they have to use them all in an impressive, edible dish.

As these contestants compete, they are one by one "chopped" if their dish is the least appetizing. Leaving only one winner in the end.

I am so glad that my Lord doesn't CHOP me.... even when my "ingredients are nasty, mean, ...even sinful.

Instead of "chopped" our Master, refines, tests, renews, restores....... into a better, finer, more purposeful person.....

We get second, third, fourth, etc.... chances to be better each time. We don't get eliminated (chopped).

Instead we get MERCY and GRACE....

"Let us therefore draw near with boldness unto the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy, and may find grace to help us in time of need." Hebrews 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment