Friday, September 10, 2010

Speak to ME

Sometimes I just want to talk.......about anything. I just love interacting with others.


Communication is very important to me. It makes me feel connected to those around me. It grows relationships. Communicaton is necessary to understand another's point of view. It is the key to learning about others. Talking with someone, helps me understand myself. Maybe it is just me, or maybe it is a "girl" thing, but spending time talking with someone....... well... it just makes me smile.

God wants to talk with me too. When I was first saved, I thought God was there to hear my prayers and my petitions. But, there is so much more to it. A real relationship with God involved both HIM and me. I had to let God speak to me. God does this through his WORD. The Bible is how God communicates with us. By spending time reading and meditating in His word, I begin to "hear" Him speak to me.


Then he added, “Son of man, let all my words sink deep into your own heart first. Listen to them carefully for yourself. Ezekiel 3:10 (New Living Translation)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment