Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My next life........

I am living for my eternity.........NOW. This life is just a passing that leads to true LIFE eternal. I am ready for that LIFE. To truly begin to LIVE and be FREE. To forever feel LOVED and CHERISHED. I want to see my MASTER and climb up in His arms and let HIM hold and craddle me. I know how safe I feel when I am with my earthly father, I can't imagine how COMFORTED I will feel with my LORD.

Psalms 71:20-21 "Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.  You will increase my honor and comfort me once again."

God HEALS, God REDEEMS, God LOVES. God is the ANSWER.

SHARE GOD'S LOVE WITH OTHERS...................... this world needs love.


No comments:

Post a Comment