Sunday, November 13, 2011

Warped humor

Proverbs 27:9 The Message (MSG)  Just as lotions and fragrance give sensual delight, a sweet friendship refreshes the soul.

I love to laugh....
I surround myself with friends who keep me in stitches. 
Laughter is the best medicine for me.  I just spent another day hanging out with one of my favorite friends.
She makes life fun. And the stress of the routine, the pain of life's dissappointments, the bordem of day to day, is washed away in the tears of a knee slapping moment.
How blessed I am to have such great friends.
They don't take life too seriously, and they don't let me either...
All is well in the world over a pumpkin spice latte and a good chuckle.
One thing I can say about my friends is this.....
They have a positive outlook on life. No sorrow to deep that a smile, a wink, a laugh can't make better. 
And...... That makes them the very, very, very best friends this girl could ever ask for.


Proverbs 17:17 The Message (MSG)  Friends love through all kinds of weather, and families stick together in all kinds of trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment