Thursday, November 10, 2011

Now What?

Ever had a season in your life where you question everything you thought was real and true? That is where I am. Seems like I have been in the "twilight zone" for so long.....
Now what?
I'm searching the Word for the answers...
Now what?
I feel such displacement.....
Now what?
I know enough about my Lord to know this...
He has the answers I don't have
Now what???
I'm believing that He will lead me.

But in the waiting.... the longing to hear Him.....I'm wondering....

Maybe my question should not be,
Now what???
But,.... What Lord???


If you're in this season, know you're not alone.
God is with you....

Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything
 1 For everything there is a season,
      a time for every activity under heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment