Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Who Do You Want To See?

We laid my grandmother to rest yesterday... and I awoke thinking about heaven...my Father...my grandmother.... those who have passed before me.

And I kept thinking of this passage of scripture...

Psalm 27:8  Your face, LORD, I will seek.

Sure I want to see my loved ones..but really....

I WANT TO SEE MY HEAVENLY FATHER!!!!

my earthly father and I are very close. He loves me, he protects me, he gives me Christian concil and he has been my biggest supporter.

I can only imagine what love will overflow from my heavenly father...I just can not fathom it.

I have been blessed with a great dad. For that I am eternally grateful.... because his love for me has shown me just a glimpse of the love God has for me.

And so, when I pass from this life into Glory.. the very FIRST person I want to see is my heavenly father.........
Isaiah 46:3-4 (New Living Translation) 3 all you who remain in Israel. I have cared for you since you were born. Yes, I carried you before you were born. 4 I will be your God throughout your lifetime— until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment