Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Truth About Forever

Forever!   Is it overused in casual conversation???  Do we take, FOREVER lightly?
Such as:

"That movie lasted forever!"

"I sat in traffic......fooorrr---eeevvvveeerrrrrrr."

"I could sit on this beach with my feet in the sand, forever."

"I am forever forgetting things."

"I will love you, forever."

Is FOREVER relative to us in this day and time........

FOREVER- for a limitless time..... (Webster)

Synonyms: always, eternally, everlasting, evermore, permanently

John 3:16......"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
So, I contemplated on this word........forever.......

and I realized that what I view as forever, is just "time".... because MY forever will come to an end.
But my life AFTER I die, pass away, go to be with the Lord.... will be ETERNALLY FOREVER, PERMANENT, LIMITLESS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment