Tuesday, January 11, 2011

blogging......year one.

Matthew 6:1
Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.

After reading today's bible verse....I had to ask myself........

Does this apply to me?

This verse made me stop and question the reasons behind my writings.

Why do I blog?

I began blogging a year ago, because I felt God leading me to write. I needed Jesus to speak to me, comfort me, and through studying my bible....

He did....through His WORD........the words began to flow.....
This blog has been a journey of the WORD.

I have shared very personal thoughts, emotions ...life experiences.... so why expose my life for all to read?

I couldn't hold it in.. I wanted too... as crazy as that sounds....

The posts just came....one after another....helping me grow to know my Savior more...... post by post...

I know without a doubt that God has been with me this year....in a very personal way.

My words are real and very personal...but I pray that the words I write do nothing to bring attention to myself.......but complete praise and honor to God.

I have developed great respect for several other bloggers.....they're listed on my page...(check them out) They share real stories, reflections on their own journey through this life.  But more importantly, they know who Jesus Christ is and express His love and saving grace in their words.

So, on my first year blogging anniversary....I hope you have come to know the love, hope, and grace of my Lord and Savior...

Is my writing done? I don't feel like God has lead me to stop...just yet.

You see, I have come to know HIM more through it.......and I want to know more and more everyday.

Love and blessings,

Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment