Monday, February 7, 2011

Weighed down

This past week was stressful. We went to tour a college with our son. As I reflected on his leaving home for college I became increasingly weighed down with emotions.
I am very proud of our son. He is a normal teenager with exceptional empathy for others, loyalty to his friends, intelligent, but best of all he is saved.
My blood always runs deep with emotions. Facing the next stage in life can also weigh me down. But I'm glad to have been raised in a Christian hone where I was taught that love lifts us up. Sometimes when life seems to be a bit overwhelming, its good to know that I don't have to face it alone. I can put my trust in the one who holds me and knows the pathways ahead.

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you.."
So glad that my Lord has it all worked out!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment