Saturday, February 26, 2011

Truth

Remember this?

"You can't handle the truth!"

What I can't handle is a lie. Is there such a thing as a little white lie? A secret kept...to protect "others" ....or is it ourselves we are protecting?

Deception....

I am a firm believer that the truth will set you free, but even I find myself backing away from telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Would a lie keep me from having a relationship with my Lord? Is it the lie....or the sin we are hiding

I know that speaking complete truth can be unrealistic...for instance.

A friend names her new baby some off the wall name, and you just cringe... when she asks you if you love it, ......which you don't.... is it a lie to say you do?

This example is where we all can go to justify our lies. White, black, purple, blue or yellow.... isn't it really just a lie...an untruth?

I wonder if lying is something we now take for granted. The media lies, government lies, teachers, preachers, and ...... well, let's just say..."man" is known to lie.

So....let us then go to the one who is without sin, clean, pure and holy.

The truth maker. The source of THE TRUTH... Christ.

I no longer expect "man" to be my God. I don't hold others to a higher standard than I do myself, because I know The ONE TRUE GOD...and He has set me free!!!

Truth be known..... I love my Lord, and I'm not ashamed to shout it to the world..... real freedom comes through Christ Jesus.

There you will find TRUTH.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. One lies because he fears the truth. But truth fears nothing. True and faithful Christians always adhere to the truth in their every thought, word and deed. Truth is simply thinking, saying, and accepting that black is black, white is white - without compromise or hesitation. With God and His Christ, truth is all that matters with all His people and all His children. Truth is the light that removes every shadow of darkness.

    ReplyDelete