Sunday, October 3, 2010

Accepting my imperfections....it ain't easy

I wish I were sinless. But I'm not.
 Deep down I want to be. Then I can look better than someone else. What is that called? Oh, YEAH.....Judgemental? Oh how I love to serve up a healthly amount of self-righteousness...... so I can feel better about "my sins"  (you know, because mine aren't as bad.....)  Ever think that?

I am reminded of the scripture....Matthew 7:4-6 (New Living Translation)


4 How can you think of saying to your friend, ‘Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,’ when you can’t see past the log in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye.

Well, I need to have some tree removal done.

 Thank GOD, for HIS forgiveness.... HIS mercy and HIS grace..... HIS LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment