Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Now What?

Ever had a season in your life where you question everything you thought was real and true? That is where I am. Seems like I have been in the "twilight zone" for so long.....

Now what?

I'm searching the Word for the answers, but they aren't coming...

Now what?

I am in such a time of displacement.....

Now what?

I know enough about my Lord to know..

In the seeking...... comes the obedience, the comfort, the still small voice....

Now what???

I'm believing that God has the answer.....

But the waiting.... longing to hear Him.....it is the hardest part....

Maybe my question should not be, now what??? But What Lord???

If you're in this season, know you're not alone.

I'm with you.... more importantly God is with you....

1 John 2:3 We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands. 4. Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. 5 But if anyone obeys his word, love for God[ a] is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.


No comments:

Post a Comment